We all crave and want to keep a beautiful smile.
We all crave and want to keep a beautiful smile. We know how important it is. Smile is a sign of joy and happiness; it helps us in interpersonal communication.
It is one of the most important elements of body language.
Saying that a smile is the key to happiness and health is true in every aspect.
- smile affects our appearance and makes the face look nicer; in the eyes of others we are more beautiful, healthier, happier.
- smile rejuvenates – activated muscles of the face stimulate the skin and make it elastic and firm
- smile supplies oxygen – when smiling, instead of 0.5 litres of air, we breathe in 1.5 litres of air, oxygenating the whole body and improving concentration and reflexes
- smile relaxes – it lowers blood pressure, improves heart function, relieves stress
- smile reduces pain – the concentration of endorphins (hormones of happiness) increases; endorphins relieve headaches and muscle pain as well as improve mood
Your smile, your happiness, our satisfaction
Our team with more than 22 years of experience is able to handle any non-standard case:
The work of a whole team of professionals, dentists, dental technicians, dental assistants is behind the patient's new smile. Our many years of cooperation, experience and skills are the means to define a specific treatment plan and to adapt to your budget and time constraints.